The Kishangarh (Rajasthan) based processing facility of Sai Granito India is capable of producing 8.40 million sq.ft. of slabs per annum, which is used to fulfill both Domestic and International demand. These processing facilities are equipped with devoted workers and state-of-the-art machinery. They process Marble and Granite slabs that reflect a quality equivalent to the international standards.
Our processing facility is equipped with ultramodern machinery namely Gang Saw Machines, Dressing Machines, Automatic Resin Line (for highly complex advanced resin application system with controlled heating & drying that ensures penetration of the resin even in the microscopic holes & cracks), Forklifts, Gantry Cranes, Arm Cranes, Polish Machines, and Water Filter Plant. Each perfectly carved tile/slab is at last examined by experts for proper quality control checks. They monitor them meticulously for thickness, proper texture, and optimum shine.
We use the best technology of enclosing or protecting products for distribution, storage, sale, and use. A coordinated system of preparing goods for transport, warehousing, logistics, sale, and end-use is undertaken. We protect and preserve our products and safely deliver them to our users.
Special cranes load heavy blocks of marble and granite into the containers. These blocks are then carefully placed on top of fumigated wooden rails. Through this method, these blocks stay stationary thus bringing the chances of breakage or hassles to zero.
Each crate has thick Styrofoam insulated in them. The packaging is strengthened by compressing the corners of the crate with a brass metal strip. Thus, marble and granite products stay intact within the four boundaries of this crate. To further ensure the safety of our client’s product, we secure these cases with horizontal as well as vertical nylon strips.
- Gantry Cranes handle unloading of unprocessed/rough blocks of marble.
- Before being sent for proper cutting, Dressing Machines shape the rough marble blocks into the rectangular shape.
- Gang Saw Machines saw these blocks into slabs.
- Automatic Resin Line is used for advanced resin application with controlled heating as well as drying, which ensures proper resin penetration in the cracks and microscopic holes.
- Polish Machine, as the name suggests, polishes the slabs of marbles.
- Arm Cranes are used to handle marble slabs.
- Water Filter Plant fabricates and recycles water. Further, it is used for efficient slurry removal.
- Forklifts are utilized to transfer both raw and finished slabs of marble in the factory.